This charming Handcraft Motorcycle Wind Spinner is definitely something you don't see every day. Add some Victorian flair to your garden, give you an unexpected delight.
Each is handmade in Bali and hand-painted in a colorful speckled finish. A delightfully fanciful garden decoration with a unique spin when the wind blows. Sturdy stakes at the base of the metal post ensure secure installation in the ground.
- A pair of anachronistic amphibians, "Phileas Frogg" takes his lady fair out for a ride on his classic penny-farthing bicycle.
- This easy-riding ginger-striped feline sits astride a stretched-out red chopper. When the wind blows, the spokes on both his wheels spin as if he's hitting the road.
- You'll smile every time you look at our Bicycling Bunnies Wind Spinner. Two rabbits aboard a penny-farthing vintage-style bicycle, it only takes a slight breeze to get the wheel spokes to spin, and the driving bunny's jointed legs move along as if he's pedaling.
- Our motorcycling mantis sits astride her red chopper atop a sturdy copper-colored post, she wisely wears a pair of goggles, because this ride is all about the wind as if she's cruising down the highway.
- Unique wind spinner with two frogs riding a vintage bicycle
- Tire spokes spin like a fan; the entire sculpture turns on its stake
- Driving frog's jointed legs to move with the spinner as if pedaling
- Handmade of metal and hand-painted - each one is unique
- Fun décor for your yard or garden also makes a great gift
- Handcrafted from Balinese artisans
- Painted in a bright shade of green, red, and silver
- Spokes of both wheels spin in the breeze
- Size- 13.78"L x 9.84" W x 5.91" H