Feng Shui Coins are one of the simplest to use tools. They’re – often – used to draw money and wealth. However, they work really well as protection and lucky charms too! Feng shui coins are known by various other names such as Chinese coins, Chinese lucky coins, Chinese good luck coins, lucky coins, and many more to mention.
- Where should I put my Feng Shui coins?
You can use them near the cash register, on the inside of your front door, with your financial papers, near the phone, or any other place that feels important to you.
- What do Feng Shui coins mean?
According to Sima Qian, the Five Emperors were the Yellow Emperor, Zhuanxu, Emperor Ku, Emperor Yao, and Shun. The Yellow Emperor, also known as Huangdi, supposedly ruled for an even 100 years, from 2697 to 2597 BCE. He is considered the originator of Chinese civilization.
The coins are designed according to Chinese metaphysics. The round shape represents heaven while the inner square represents earth. The exquisite and unique design enables you to become a unique scenery wherever you are.
- ✓ To Attract Fortune, Success, And Wealth
- ✓ To Overcome Obstacles
- ✓ To Bring Good Luck With Positive ‘chi’ Energy And Gives Spiritual Protection
- ✓ To Ward Off Evil Or Negative Thinking
- ✓ Losing Possessiveness And Gaining Concentration
- ✓ Brings You Joy And Peaceful Vibrations
- Weight: 30 grams
- Material: Silver
- 1 x Five Emperor Coin Auspicious Ring