The Wooden Memory Chess Game is a great game for children to develop their motor skills and cognitive function. The memory chess game is not only educational, it is fun for all.
- Fun for both kids and adults: This game is great for children to play with their siblings and friends, but also great for kids to play with adults as well.
- Educational toy: The wooden chess game helps develop memory, cognitive and motor skills. The game enhances children’s ability to remember colors, count the chess pieces, learn hand-eye coordination, improve motor skills, and more.
- Can follow the game-play or create your own rules: The great thing about the memory chess game is that kids can follow the game-play or they can get creative and come up with their own rules.
- Non-toxic, kid safe material: The kid’s chess game is made of non-toxic wood and water-based paint. The edges of the board and chess pieces are made with rounded edges
- How to Play:
- Insert all of the chess pieces into the holes of the board.
- The first player rolls the dice and the dice will show a color.
- The first player now will start removing chess pieces one by one. If they select a chess piece that is their dice color, they hold onto the piece. If they pick up a chess piece that is not their color, they put it back into its hole on the chessboard.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 with each player. The player with the most chess pieces at the end wins
- Material: Wood, Water-based paint
- Recommended Age: 3 Years and up +
- Chess board size: 6.5in (16.5cm)
- Chess pieces size: 1.77in (4.5cm) x 0.59in (1.5cm)
- Dice size: 0.67in (1.7cm) x 0.67in (1.7cm)
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD. Small parts. Not for children under 3 years old.
- 1 x Wooden Memory Chess Board
- 24 x Chess Pegs (comes with 6 colors, 4 pegs for each color)
- 1 x Dice
- 1 x Storage Bag
This is the best choice for kids gathering
Children can also play with their parents.
Size: 175mm * 175mm * 23mm